Medizer Meltblown Artwork Patterned Surgical Mask 5 Pack of 10
Medizer 3-Ply Surgical Mask It is produced from Meltblown fabric. Meltblown is polymer-based technology in which high velocity air weakens extruded fibers that are much finer than spunbond. All fabrics used in Medizer masks have been approved by the Ministry of Health and have fabric certificates in European standards. Production is made with full ultrasonic technology. During production, the non-woven fabric for the full ultrasonic mask is combined with the help of ultrasonic sound wave and pressure, and a one-piece fabric is obtained. In addition, it is combined with the help of ultrasonic sound wave and pressure in wires and tires. The nasal wires of the Medizer 3-Ply Full Ultrasonic Surgical Mask have a medium hardness level and have a structure that fits the nose perfectly. 3-Ply Surgical Mask ear rubbers are in certain lengths and certain thickness in line with surgical mask standards and have a more durable and ear-friendly structure than the rubbers of standard medical masks in the market.
Medizer Patterned Surgical Mask Product Features
- There are 50 Patterned Surgical Masks in 5 Packs of 10.
- Easy Breathing & Speaking
- Long Use Ear Loop
- Meltblown Certified Fabric
- 95Gr Fabric Weight
- 3-Layer Protection
- Provides Up to 99% Protection.
- Comfortable Nose Wire
- Suitable for use by healthcare personnel in Type2R Standards.
- Approved by the Ministry of Health, Top Registered.
- The product has 3 layers of surfaces and is air permeable.
- It is manufactured using ultrasonic sewing and has 3 layers.
- It does not irritate your skin, does not sweat and offers a practical use.
- Its Collapsible Structure Provides Provincial Storage Ease.
- 17.5 x 9.5CM Universal Size
- The products are individually sterilized with UV light and packaged without touching.
- Nose Wire Double Layer is of good quality. It provides high comfort without hurting.
- Thanks to its superior protection, it provides protection all day long.
- No Allergen Substances Used.
Surgical Mask Certificates
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Certificate
EN 149 FFP2 Production Certificate
ISO 22716 : 2008 : GMP
ISO 45001 : 2018
EN 14683 & TSE
About Surgical Mask
As a word definition, Surgical Mask or Medical Mask is simply defined as a face mask. It is intended to be used to prevent bacteria and viruses transmitted by aerosol liquid droplets in the mouth and nose of personnel working in the healthcare field or those with infectious diseases.
Surgical Mask Types
Surgical (medical) Mask types are divided into 3 different groups according to their intended use. These;
• Surgical mask
• Vented Respirator Mask
• Valveless N95 Mask or FFP2 Mask (FFP2, FFP3, KF94 etc.)
Surgical Mask Models
There are many types of our Patterned Surgical mask models. The leading ones are among the most preferred series specially designed for men and women. In addition, Mouds, Youngers, Color Series have attracted a lot of attention. It has all the features of a surgical mask and consists of the design of the spunbond fabric on the top layer with digital printing. It does not adversely affect respiration in any way. It has successfully passed all the necessary health tests. To review Medizer Special Mask Series, go to the Mask category.
Click to view our logo mask and corporate mask types
Wholesale Medizer Surgical Mask
Although Medizer Surgical masks are sold in retail in Virtual Marketplaces, they are also sold in wholesale to a large extent. Corporate companies prefer Medizer Surgical Masks as Wholesale Logo Printed Surgical Masks for advertising purposes or to meet the daily mask needs of their employees. You can also examine our Wholesale Mask Category to buy Medizer Wholesale Masks.